Host : GANDI
Creation: Reflection of Expression EURL - 2 kervenenhit - 22200 TREGONNEAU Tel : 02 96 43 21 53 - Contact email : contact(at)refletdexpression.fr - Web : www.refletdexpression.fr - Siret : 491 603 767 00022 NAF : 222G - Intracommunity VAT number : FR33 491 603 767. http://www.refletdexpression.fr/mentions-legales
Host: GANDI SAS, a French Société par Actions Simplifiée (simplified joint stock company) with a capital of €800,000, headquartered at 63-65 boulevard Massena in Paris (75013) FRANCE, registered under the number 423 093 459 RCS PARIS VAT number FR81423093459 Telephone: +33 (0) 1 70 37 76 61 Fax: +33 (0) 1 43 73 18 51
we place the protection of personal data at the heart of our missions and the services we offer you.
The Policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of your protection of your Personal Information and is intended to inform you about inform you about :
- The Personal Data we collect and the reasons for its collection,
- How the Personal Information is used,
- The rights of the user on the Personal Data concerning you. We are committed to taking into account the protection of your your Personal Data and your private life for the services which are offered to you. To this end, measures to ensure the protection of of your Personal Data are implemented, in particular to security and to guarantee the respect and the good exercise of its rights. We collect this data when:
- you contact us by any means of communication at your disposal,
- write a comment or review,
- fill in the information form, questionnaires or contact form: you will have to fill in all the fields of the forms on the sites except for the fields displayed as optional optional, i.e. not marked with an asterisk. The optional information is collected and allows us to know you better. to know you better.
All information marked with an asterisk is mandatory. required. You must answer them. Any failure to answer will result in the consequence of not creating an account or not validating the forms. We will not follow up on the requests. The collected data are necessary for the following treatments:
We undertake to collect only data strictly necessary for the realization of the requested services:
- Management and follow-up of commercial relations,
- Sending commercial prospecting,
- debt collection, prevention and fight against fraud.
The Personal Data is collected directly from you and is only used for the purposes only used for the purposes that have been brought to your attention. to you.
Personal data is used to services, only if you have agreed to receive commercial communications, if to receive commercial communications, if mentioned. We undertake to take all measures to ensure the security and security and confidentiality of Personal Data and in particular to prevent them from being damaged, erased or accessed by unauthorized third parties. unauthorized third parties to have access to it. In addition, the data is stored in a secure manner on the GANDI hosting service. You have at any time the right to exercise with the company the rights provided by the regulations in force applicable in matters of personal data, subject to the following conditions you meet the conditions:
- Right of access: you can have access to your Personal Data at any time by contacting us;
- Right of rectification: you can rectify your Personal Data processed by us;
- Right of opposition, in particular to receive commercial communications communications: you can express your wish to no longer receive commercial commercial communication from us;
- Right to erasure: you may request the deletion of your Personal Data;
- Right to portability: you can ask us to retrieve your Personal Data in order to dispose of it.
- to obtain statistics on the number of visitors to our sites, via Google Analytics.
- make available sharing buttons such as "Share", "Like", from social networks such as "share" or "like" buttons from social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. Twitter. The social network is likely to identify you thanks to this button, even if button, even if you did not use this button during your visit to our consultation of our site. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site, on your terminal site, on your terminal following a session previously opened on the social the social network during your navigation on our site. We do not have control over the process used by social networks to collect information collect information about your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they hold. We invite you to We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks social networks in order to learn about the purposes for which they use use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may that they may collect thanks to these application buttons. These access rights are normally configurable in your settings for using each of these networks. You can deactivate the cookies stored on your terminal at any time. your terminal. To do this, you simply need to select the appropriate settings in your browser. However, this deactivation will result in possibly preventing access to certain functionalities of the features of the sites that allow you to personalize the services we offer. services we offer you.