Coffee lovers usually have a hard time spending a pleasant day without a good dose of their drink. Thus, to enable all these people to successfully prepare their coffee, coffee makers are available on the market today. Here, we present to you all that there is to know about the piston coffee maker.
What is a piston coffee maker?
Designed and patented in 1929 by the Italian Attilio Calimani, the push button coffee maker is still called French Press or Caffetiera. From 1929 to today, it has undergone several modifications. The piston coffee maker is an appliance that in a few minutes allows you to make coffee well flavored. It is composed of a container narrow, a lid, a piston and a filter.
For prepare a coffee with a push button coffee maker, you must :
- Put the appropriate coffee grind in the machine. For every 200 ml of water, we recommend using eight grams of ground coffee,
- Add the corresponding amount of hot water,
- Let the mixture infuse for a few minutes,
- Press the plunger all the way down.
You have just obtained a harmoniously flavored coffee that is just waiting to be tasted.
What are the advantages of the piston coffee maker?
The use of the piston coffee maker offers several advantages:
- It allows you to drink a coffee that perfectly suits your tastes, as you can choose the length of time you want to drink it.infusion and the appropriate water temperature,
- It makes it possible to highlight all the flavors and the flavors of coffee, which is why it is so appreciated by coffee lovers,
- It is fast, easy to use and requires no filter paper,
- It releases a low level of caffeine.
It is because of all these positive points that this device is so appreciated.
Which coffee grind should be used for the piston coffee maker?
Grinding thick or coarse is the one adapted to piston coffee makers. Indeed, the coffee grind must be slightly thicker than the one used for the filter coffee maker. It is possible that you will have difficulty finding this setting on the usual market. However, you can use a electric coffee grinder adjustable grinder to grind the beans to a thick grind that will give the best result with this type of coffee machine. However, by reducing the brewing time, you can use the filter coffee even though this usually results in deposits of coffee grounds.
How to choose a piston coffee maker?
There are a number of different models of push coffee makers on the market. For someone who is not familiar with them, it can be a little difficult to decide. In this regard, in order to choose a device suitable for your use among the best coffee makers There are several parameters you need to take into account. For example, you should base your decision on :
- The capacity If, for example, you consume coffee on a regular basis, it would be more appropriate to choose a large capacity piston coffee maker,
- The shape or design,
- Ease of cleaning: if the plunger coffee maker is dishwasher safe, that's a plus,
- The quality of the coffee grinder intended to grind the coffee beans,
- The material used in the design of the device (glassstainless steelplastic).
Our choice of piston coffee makers
This piston coffee maker is the most basic version available, but it is also the best value for money according to the team. It's a great value that can be found in any kitchen.
- Colored plastic frame protects the glass and acts as a support
- Heat resistant (up to 350 degrees) and odorless borosilicate glass
- Made for over 40 years by expert craftsmen in our eco-friendly factory in Portugal
- Environmentally friendly coffee preparation system (no paper filters or capsules)
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- Made in Europe
Are you looking for a robust coffee maker that can keep your coffee hot for hours? You can count on this Groenenberg stainless steel coffee maker in any situation.
- DOUBLE WALL - THERMAL INSULATION: With a double wall thickness of 0.8 mm (while standard models have a wall thickness of 0.6 mm), your coffee will stay hot for at least 1 hour. It also reduces the risk of burns when you handle the coffee maker.
- STAINLESS STEEL AND STAINLESS STEEL: Made of high quality 304 stainless steel, this French press is very solid. It resists shocks, successive washings and time. It does not rust and allows the release of all the aromas of your coffee without altering the taste.
- EASY TO USE: A user's guide is included with every order to help you get the most out of your new coffee maker. Pour in the ground coffee and then the simmering water, stir and let it brew. After a few minutes, lower the plunger to filter the coffee. Serve your coffee and enjoy!
- EASY MAINTENANCE: This piston coffee maker has been specially designed to be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand depending on your preference. The coffee maker comes with 3 replacement filters.
- PLASTIC FREE - GUARANTEED QUALITY: Your satisfaction and your health being our priority, this coffee maker is made exclusively of stainless steel, like all Groenenberg products. This item is guaranteed; if you are not completely satisfied, you will be refunded your purchase within 30 days.
Remember your grandmother's good dishes simmered in her casserole "le creuset". This emblematic brand is back with a singular coffee maker that will make a difference in your kitchen. Personally we are a fan of this object!
- Elegant 800 ml coffee maker with stainless steel plunger to prepare up to 4 cups of freshly brewed coffee, environmentally friendly
- Easy to handle with large handle, Spout for easy serving, Simple and timeless design, Accessory from Le Creuset ceramic range, Great gift idea
- Robust and durable ceramic for daily use: scratch and stain resistant, does not absorb odors or aromas, 10 year warranty
- Fridge/freezer and oven safe (-18°C to +260°C), Do not use on direct heat source, Easy to clean thanks to its enamelled surface and removable piston, Dishwasher safe
- Contents: 1 Le Creuset Piston Coffee Maker, Capacity: 800 ml, Material: Ceramic/Stainless Steel, Weight: 1.3 kg, Color: Volcanic
Dernière mise à jour le 2022-06-28 / Liens affiliés