If you're looking for the best way to make the perfect cup of coffee every time, look no further than a quality filter coffee maker. These machines make it easy to get the perfect cup of coffee, with minimal effort and cleaning. What's more, many models are affordable, so you can improve your morning routine without breaking the bank. Check out our picks for the best filter coffee makers on the market today!
What is slow coffee
If you are a coffee lover, you have probably heard of slow coffee. But what is slow coffee and why is it gaining popularity? Slow coffee is a method of preparing coffee that allows for a more nuanced and complex flavour profile.
To do this, the beans are ground more finely, the water used is filtered and the coffee is brewed for a longer period. Although this may seem like a lot of work, slow coffee enthusiasts believe that the results are worth it. In addition to its superior taste, slow coffee also has a number of health benefits.
Because slow coffee is less acidic than other brewing methods, it is easier to digest and can help reduce heartburn and indigestion. In addition, slow coffee contains more antioxidants than other types of coffee, which can help improve your overall health. So if you're looking for a delicious cup of coffee with extra health benefits, slow coffee is the way to go.
The best coffee makers for over
It's no secret that quality coffee can be expensive. But what if you could get the same great taste without spending a fortune? That's where Pour Over coffee makers come in. These machines brew your coffee slowly and at a lower temperature, extracting more flavour and giving you a richer cup of coffee. And best of all, they are very affordable. So if you're looking for a quality cup of coffee without breaking the bank, check out our list of the best filter coffee makers under 100 $. You won't be disappointed.
My favourite, the bodum filter coffee maker
- The hot water is distributed slowly and evenly over the ground coffee to obtain a delicious aroma
- Permanent stainless steel filter - no need to buy paper filters
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Europe
For design lovers, the Finum Bloom and Flow coffee maker
- INTENSIVE COFFEE: The finum coffeemaker with protective sleeve allows coffee lovers to enjoy excellent coffee, thanks to a traditional filter system that allows for optimal aroma development
- EASY TO CLEAN: Nothing is more annoying than having to clean up coffee powder spills or residues. The BLOOM AND FLOW glass carafe can simply be cleaned in the dishwasher
- PREPARATION FOR UP TO 5 Cups: The coffee machine can hold up to 700 mL of coffee and is ideal for serving directly at the table. Its modern design is a real eye-catcher
- WITH FUNNEL & LID: The BLOOM AND FLOW coffee maker has a BPA-free funnel suitable for all paper coffee filters. Its lid keeps the coffee at a good temperature
- INFO: Capacity - 700 ml. Dishwasher safe. Glass carafe with heat resistant borosilicate glass lid, soft silicone sleeve & BPA free plastic filter holder
The indestructible Coffee Gator
- It enhances coffee with a minimum of effort
- Using a slow, steady stream of water at the right temperature offers the best of the natural aromas, oils and flavours in your brew.
- More intense and pronounced flavours than with the French press coffee maker, safer to use than with a stovetop percolator and a different range of tastes from other filter coffee makers.
- Easy to clean.
- It makes you look cool and impresses your friends!
Be careful, you also need a good kettle
If you are looking for the best quality coffee, you will want to choose a kettle that can slow down the brewing process. This will allow your coffee maker to extract the full flavour of the beans. The best kettles for filter coffee makers are those that come with a gooseneck. These allow you to pour coffee more slowly and accurately, making your job much easier. Kettles with temperature control are also recommended, as the optimum brewing temperature is between 90°C and 95°C.
Bodum's good value for money
- Easy to hold thanks to its natural cork handle.
- Long pouring spout for optimum pouring accuracy
- Guaranteed to boil in less than 4 minutes
- Built-in heating element to prevent unwanted limescale deposits.
- Automatic shutdown
Temperature control for coffee without unpleasant surprises
- 1.0 L capacity - Matte Black
- Unique gooseneck spout design for optimal pouring control.
- Precise digital selection and temperature maintenance
- Ergonomically designed, easy-to-grip, balanced handle
- CE-EU standard electrical socket
If you are looking for a great cup of filter coffee and want to explore the world of slow coffee, then we recommend one of the coffee machines on our list. We have tried to find a range of different prices and styles to suit everyone's needs. Have you tried any of these coffee machines? What do you think of them? Let us know in the comments below.
Previously a tester of household appliances, I discovered my passion for coffee and the Barista world 6 years ago. I now spend my spare time sharing my experiences with my community. I hope you will find some nuggets on my blog 😃
Last updated on 2022-06-26 / Affiliated links