Coffee lovers generally find it difficult to spend a pleasant day without a good dose of their drink. So, to enable all these people to successfully prepare their coffee, coffee makers are now available on the market. Here we present you with everything you need to know about the coffee maker.
What is a piston coffee maker?
Designed and patented in 1929 by the Italian Attilio Calimani, the coffee maker with push button is still called French Press or Caffetiera. From 1929 to the present day, it has undergone several modifications. The piston coffee maker is an appliance that in a few minutes allows you to make coffee well-flavoured. It is composed of a container A narrow container with a lid, a piston and a filter.
For prepare a coffee with a push button coffee maker, you must :
- Put the appropriate coffee grind in the machine. For every 200 ml of water, we recommend using eight grams of ground coffee,
- Add the corresponding amount of hot water,
- Let the mixture steep for a few minutes,
- Press the plunger all the way down.
You have just obtained a harmoniously flavoured coffee that is just waiting to be tasted.
What are the advantages of the piston coffee maker?
The use of piston coffee maker offers several advantages:
- It allows you to drink a coffee that perfectly suits your tastes, as you can choose the length of time you want to drink it.infusion and the appropriate water temperature,
- It allows to highlight all the flavours and the flavours of coffee, which is why it is so popular with coffee lovers,
- It is fast, easy to use and does not require filter paper,
- It releases a low level of caffeine.
It is because of all these positive points that this device is so popular.
Which coffee grind should be used for the piston coffee maker?
Grinding thick or gross is the one suitable for piston coffee makers. This is because the coffee grind must be slightly thicker than that used for the filter coffee maker. You may find it difficult to find this setting on the usual market. However, you can use a electric coffee grinder adjustable grinder to grind the beans to a thick grind that will give the best result with this type of coffee machine. However, by reducing the brewing time, you can use the filter coffee even though this usually leads to deposits of coffee grounds.
How to choose a piston coffee maker?
There are different models of push coffee machines on the market. For someone who is not familiar with them, it can be a bit difficult to decide. In this regard, to choose the right machine for your purpose from the best coffee makers There are a number of parameters you need to take into account. For example, you should consider :
- The capacity If, for example, you consume coffee regularly, it would be more appropriate to choose a large capacity piston coffee maker,
- Form or design,
- Ease of cleaning: if the piston coffee maker is dishwasher safe, that's a plus,
- The quality of the coffee grinder for grinding the coffee beans,
- The material used in the design of the device (glassstainless steelplastic).
Our choice of coffee makers
This piston coffee maker is the most basic version available, but it is also the best value for money according to the team. It's a great value that can be found in any kitchen.
- Coloured plastic frame protects the glass and also acts as a support
- Heat resistant (up to 350 degrees) and odourless borosilicate glass
- Made for over 40 years by expert craftsmen in our eco-friendly factory in Portugal
- Environmentally friendly coffee preparation system (no paper filters or capsules)
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- Made in Europe
Are you looking for a robust coffee maker that can keep your coffee hot for hours? You can rely on this Groenenberg stainless steel coffee maker in any situation.
- DOUBLE WALL - THERMAL INSULATION: With a double wall thickness of 0.8 mm (while standard models have a wall thickness of 0.6 mm), your coffee will stay hot for at least 1 hour. It also reduces the risk of burns when handling the coffee maker.
- STAINLESS STEEL AND STAINLESS STEEL: Made of high quality 304 stainless steel, this French press is very strong. It resists shocks, successive washings and time. It does not rust and releases all the aromas of your coffee without altering its taste.
- EASY TO USE: A user's guide is included with every order to help you make the most of your new coffee maker. Pour in the ground coffee and then the simmering water, stir and leave to brew. After a few minutes, lower the plunger to filter the coffee. Serve your coffee and enjoy!
- EASY MAINTENANCE: This piston coffee maker has been specially designed to be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand, depending on your preference. The coffee maker comes with 3 replacement filters.
- PLASTIC FREE - GUARANTEED QUALITY: Your satisfaction and your health being our priority, this coffee maker is made exclusively of stainless steel, like all Groenenberg products. This item is guaranteed; if you are not completely satisfied, you will be refunded your purchase within 30 days.
Remember your grandmother's good dishes simmered in her casserole "le creuset". This emblematic brand is back with a singular coffee maker that will have a small effect in your kitchen. Personally, we are fans of this object!
- Elegant 800 ml coffee maker with stainless steel plunger for up to 4 cups of freshly brewed coffee, environmentally friendly
- Good handling thanks to its large handle, Spout for easy serving, Simple and timeless design, Accessory from the Le Creuset ceramic range, Excellent gift idea
- Robust and durable ceramic for everyday use: scratch and stain resistant, does not absorb odours or flavours, 10 year guarantee
- Fridge/freezer and oven safe (-18°C to +260°C), Do not use on a direct heat source, Easy to clean thanks to its enamelled surface and removable piston, Dishwasher safe
- Contents: 1 Le Creuset Piston Coffee Maker, Capacity: 800 ml, Material: Ceramic/Stainless Steel, Weight: 1.3 kg, Colour: Volcanic
Last updated on 2022-06-26 / Affiliated links