Which coffee machine to choose?
Take full advantage of the variety of flavors your coffee has to offer. As any barista will tell you, nothing beats a properly prepared coffee. Freshly ground coffee, a grind adapted to your coffee machine.
Many types of coffee machines exist and each has its own characteristics.
Filter coffee makers
We all know the filter coffee makers that our parents/grandparents used.
You should know that these coffee machines are not at all old-fashioned or outdated! In fact, they are the most widespread because they require the least human intervention (except for pod coffee makers). It is the most popular coffee machine in our homes, its large capacity and its ability to keep coffee hot for several hours have made it the ideal companion for families.
It reveals the coffee's aromas very well, but the lack of pressure will not let the coffee's crema be revealed. There are filter coffee makers that heat water and others that do not, and some are even isothermal to keep your coffee warm for several hours. There are several criteria to consider when buying a filter coffee maker.
[all4affiliates id="2237″ title="Automatic coffee maker"]
Our filter coffee maker coup de ❤️
Delonghi automatic filter coffee maker
- Wake up with a cup of smooth or full-bodied, richly flavored coffee, Double-dimensional water tank for 10 large cups (125ml) or 15 small cups (85ml)
- Exceptional taste: the optimal brewing temperature, Adjustable coffee strength with the aroma selector, Keep coffee warm for 2 hours with the resistant and isothermal double-walled metal jug
- Start your coffee at the desired time with the timer function, One-handed pouring, Non-drip lid and filter holder, Compatible with 1×4 filters, Time display, Cable storage, Stainless steel components
- Preserve your coffee maker and the taste of coffee: Descaling program, Scale indicator, Water hardness adjustment, Removable and dishwasher-safe swivel filter holder, Automatic shut-off, 1000 W, Made in Germany
Piston coffee makers
The "French Press" has nothing to be ashamed of when compared to other types of coffee machines.
It is the favorite type of coffee machine for many coffee lovers. However, be careful to use a suitable coffee bean grind. The piston coffee maker is often denigrated for its "camping coffee maker" aspect.
Simple, elegant and inexpensive, the plunger coffee maker has everything you need to bring out the best in your coffee beans.
This machine is certainly the simplest, you insert the coffee and water. Wait a few minutes and lower the plunger, the coffee is ready to be enjoyed. You will get a light coffee perfect for a smooth breakfast.
Our take ❤️
- This item is no longer on sale!
- The iconic model of the brand
- Uniquely designed chrome-plated metal frame protects the glass and also acts as a stand
- Made for over 40 years by expert craftsmen in our eco-friendly factory in Portugal
- Unique quality of materials: heat-resistant borosilicate glass (up to 350 degrees), chrome-plated metal and stainless steel
Highly recognized by coffee lovers, the espresso is for many the form of coffee that reveals the most aromas. It is also the coffee that requires the most equipment. But once you can enjoy a good espresso at home, it's hard to go back. It is also the coffee that allows you to make cappuccino, latte macciato etc.
- PERFECT EXPRESSO: Create your perfect espresso with a rich aroma and a hazelnut colored cream
- CUSTOMIZED EXPRESSO: Like a barista, control each step of the preparation of your espresso for a unique tasting pleasure
- COMFORT AT HOME: Only 15 cm wide, the most compact espresso machine on the market with great features
- STEAM NOZZLE: Steam nozzle with variator to prepare all your favorite milk drinks and a creamy milk foam with ease
- 3 FILTERS: DEDICA is equipped with a one-cup, two-cup and an ESE compatible filter. Maximum height of the cup (cm): 12
- Input power (W) : 1300
Our take ❤️
Automatic coffee machines
These are real automats that make espresso without human intervention, these machines are very suitable for professionals and coffee lovers without the inconvenience of preparation.
Our take ❤️
- Easy to use from the control panel
- Customization: intensity, cup length and temperature
- Coffee beans or ground coffee (decaffeinated)
- 2 cups simultaneously
- Removable front tank
They have made a place for themselves in homes all over the world, a real revolution when it first came out. The Nespresso coffee machine does have some disadvantages. Expensive, this machine limits your freedom to choose your own coffees to discover. Dare the real coffee.
Our take ❤️
- Pixie automatic coffee machine, the espresso machine with a modern design in recycled aluminum
- Free of charge! A set of 14 capsules delivered with your machine
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 11.1 x 23.5 x 32.6 cm
- 2 buttons with automatic coffee stop: espresso (40 ml) or long coffee (110 ml)
- 19 bar of pressure: the guarantee of a professional quality espresso
- Quick preheat: 25 seconds
- Power saving mode: automatic sleep mode after 9 min
- Removable 0.7 L water tank
- Backlit warning system when the water tank is almost empty
Moka coffee makers
Moka coffee makers or Bialetti coffee makers are traditional Italian coffee makers. Unjustly classified as too difficult to use, it only takes a few minutes to prepare a coffee halfway between the filter coffee and the espresso. Find this page dedicated to the mocha coffee recipe.
Our take ❤️
- Size: 6 Italian cups (1 cup equals 50 ml)
- Bright aluminum and suitable for all cooktops
- Not compatible with induction
- Ergonomic handle and nylon knob, robust, offering a good grip
- Exclusive safety valve, easy to inspect and clean, patented by Bialetti
- Height: 22 cm, Width: 16 cm
- Capacity : 300 ml
- Customized coffee thanks to the possibility of selecting the quantity and quality of the blend directly in the filter
Our selection of coffee machines
Last updated on 2022-06-26 / Affiliated links